Welcome to BIRDscapes
Specialising in Wild Birds & Wild Places
Our new website is closer!! Please continue to be patient, but meanwhile we like to think that there are many good reasons to come and visit BIRDscapes (open daily 10-5):
- Works from over 50 of the UK’s leading bird artists, including many members of The Society of Wildlife Artists
- Other wildlife and local landscapes too
- Bird art from contemporary to classic, semi-abstract to photo-realistic
- A new exhibition each month
- An ample, free car park, from which you can explore our beautiful North Norfolk surroundings, enjoy the Bayfield Bird Walk and, from April, take tea and cake at the Art Café next door.